Naughty School Girl Phone Sex Tease

I love to see the look on your face when I'm wearing my sexy school girl uniform on. I see you looking at my cute little teen ass. I know you're trying to be discreet about it, but I see you, I know what you're thinking! Seeing me at the mall with all my naughty school girl friends. Waiting outside like a pervert to see all the young girls and their sexy teen bodies. You just can't help it, can you? My short little skirt, white cotton panties, knee socks and of course my pink nipples! *wink*
Want to be my dirty teacher? I'd be sitting right in the front row of the class withmy short plaid skirt hiked up high. I see you staring, trying to look up my skirt as I cross my legs slowly. Trying to catch a glimpse of that school girl pussy aren't you? You going to make me stay after school for my punishment? Bend me over your desk and spank me for being such a naughty cock tease, or maybe I'll turn the tables and this young school girl will spank you for being such a nasty pervert!!
Call me and let's see where this naughty school girl phone sex fantasy will take us. You know I'm always down to get super nasty and twisted!!
Madison
888-297-8213


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger