Home » » AWW YOU'LL KICK YOURSELF FOR MISSING OUT LAST NIGHT!!

AWW YOU'LL KICK YOURSELF FOR MISSING OUT LAST NIGHT!!

Here's some positive feedback from a VERY happy participant!

Well what can i say about Kali 

Having been asked for a deposit and had the first metting canceled I was resigned to expect the whole thing to be a scam but I turned up at the specially put on day not knowing what to expect. 


I am so glad I did I arrived to find a large open white room and coming to meet me the slim sexy Kali and do I mean slim and sexy.  She was bearing a broad grin and a robe which she quickly opened to reveal a tiny bra and g string.

The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed and soon the bra came off to reveal Kali's amazing nipples I was so busy attending to these that I didn't notice that she was now naked.  What I saw next was a tiny pussy. That's not just tight no way am I even  going to get a finger in there I thought but  before long it was acomodating not only our large cocks but also one two and then all five of my fingers.  Kali has  an amazing body but she uses it in a very erotic way; twisting and squirming every inch.  After taking my time to enjoy the action and the sights of a wide open gape I was adding my thick and creamy load to a recent donation.  


After a short break she came back for more and finished off more cocks and because Kali is so slim she found her self picked up and then stood on her head giving Johnny an upside down vertical 69 now that's some thing new. Dam I'm going to have to add another load to her recently creamed arse cheeks as I sat on her back I could feel her squirming again below me and boy did that work.  


You DON'T want to miss out again!!


She is back AGAIN next Wednesday for EVEN MORE fun!!


Best book now
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger