❤What A Pathetic Loser❤

Surprise, surprise I have a pathetic loser calling me wanting me to tell him what a nasty pervert he is but he also likes me to instruct him exactly how to wrap his cock up with rubberbands! Yes you heard me right, rubberbands and you better believe I make him wrap those bands tight! Which I actually enjoy because I love watching him squirm. Yes I can be such a wicked bitch sometimes & totally get off on causing little unworthy bitch boys discomfort.

I sometimes can't help but to laugh at the pitiful fool. Always fantasizing about beautiful & even famous women. You wouldn't even be worthy enough to breath the same air as them let alone do some of the things that run across your perverted mind. Women like that only date real men not worthless idiots such as yourself!

Even though M is a total dud there is one thing All of you predictable losers can learn from him. Every time he calls me he has a new and different roleplay he wants to do. This atleast keeps me from being completely bored to tears like I am with some of you other morons. You have to know how to keep your Princess amused & entertained.

If your reading this M don't think for one second that I'm giving you props. HA! I would never! Your still a completely worthless loser & always will be.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger