Let's Push The Limits With Giantess Phone Sex!



I bet there are fantasies out there that some of you have never even heard of before and honestly before I started doing phone sex professionally there were some that I had never heard of.  One of those phone sex fantasies, that I have really grown to like, is Giantess Phone Sex. The word giantess means a female giant.
Now when it comes to this fantasy there are two ways that it can be done. Either by the woman growing and
becoming a giant or by making the man shrink. It's usually the preference of the client to decide which way the scenario will go in regards to that, but I think my favorite is to grow really tall and become a giant sexy woman.
Fantasies such as this are really very fun and can go in so many different directions. Some of the things that go along with the giantess roleplay are things like vore, trampling and transformation by expanding or shrinking. There is obviously a never ending list of things you might enjoy doing with a beautiful Giantess Goddess during your no limits, wild phone sex call. Some things that I have heard are things such as having your teeny tiny cock stroked in between my pretty, manicured, but giant fingers, exploring my enormous giantess pussy, ass and tits and even things like being stomped on by my humongous giantess feet or maybe even being swallowed alive!
Personally I would like to hold you in my giantess hand and allow you to explore all of my massive body parts. Letting you sit right on top one of my nipples, stroking it, teasing it or even riding your tiny, stiff dick against my hard poked out nipple!
I would love to hear any other naughty giantess fantasy ideas or roleplay scenarios! If you think this is something you might be interested in or maybe you are an old pro at giantess phone sex and you could expand my limits, I'm wide open and willing. So call me and let's expand our erotic mind's eye with some fictional, wild giantess phone sex!!

~MaDiSoN~
888-297-8213

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger