Guys Just Love To Jack Off For Me: Part 2


Dedicating this post to another one of my sexy phone jerker sluts! I have to say, this is one of my favorites! This lovely cum shot is from one of my newer clients & of course after only a few sessions he is ready to proclaim his obsession by making it very clear that his cock belongs to Madison!! Awesome pic don't you think? I mean what could be better? A gorgeous girl covered in cum & a gorgeous throbbing boner!

For the sake of writing this post I'm going to give a lil nickname to this certain cum squirter. I think I'll call him "Lewy". See when I begin to have a "special" ongoing relationship with any of my clients I like to make them feel loved and important. With Lewy we enjoy chatting on messenger, naughty emails & of course some HOT ass phone sex with a little bit of domination twisted in!

So thanks "Lewy" HaHa.....you know who you are:)

Want me to show off how hard your cock gets for Madison? Just send it to me sexy & maybe my next post will be about what makes you moan:)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger