❤Butt Sniffing❤

Damn tonight I had two guys call me and both wanted to sniff on my Princess butt! This one slave said that he sneaks around at his office after everyone leaves and sniffs the girls chairs. I guess he gets down on his knees like a little butt sniffing bitch and starts rubbing his nose on the leather of a chair. The slave told me that it makes his dummy dick hard as a rock to smell a woman that way.
The other ass sniffing bitch said that he sneaks and sniffs his wifes dirty panties late at night while she is sleeping. One time he called and jerked off all over her dining room table while talking to me LOL, then I made him lick up his own cum! I love you dirty bitches!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. clueview - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger